The Experts!

I had such a good time today! It was fantastic getting to talk to the kids and get their input! I know we’re going to get a lot of face time with kids in the fall and spring, but it was great to talk to them before we got into all the methods learning while we’re still in the mindset we’re in now. I know the idea is to keep all the stuff from this class in our minds while we are teaching, but I know personally that I’m going to have a hard time while learning all the other new stuff in our other classes! It’s going to take me a lot of practice and reminding myself to be really on top of it all! Jasmine was really sweet, but was a bit shy at first. Once we got off topic she opened up though! 🙂 It was so cute too when we were going over the questions as a group, she was concerned that we the teachers didn’t get to go over our questions!

Anywho, I’m kind of dealing with brain freeze right now – not due to ice cream (although that sounds delicious!) but because there’s so much in there right now that I’m having trouble with coherent thought! So I’ll sign off and see you guys tomorrow!

k 🙂

3 thoughts on “The Experts!

1. I am definately with you on the brain freeze! It has been a great class and I have learned so much, but am looking forward to recharging next week! I think that we will all need to work really hard in the fall and spring to stay on top of things, and I am glad we are going through this all together! We will be there for each other to pick each other up when we need a boost, or a cheeseburger, or a coffee!
    See ya tomorrow!

2. Hey Kelsey!
    That’s funny, I titled my blog the same as yours 🙂 I think you’re right, that it will be a lot of info to cram into our poor brains over the next few months…but what I’ve found is that classes like this one that really challenged my thinking usually stick with me for a long time. Even if we don’t remember every article or discussion, I’m sure we will hold on to the important ideas.
    Jasmine sounds sweet…I guess I’m kind of drawn to those shy, quiet students who are always thinking about everyone else’s well-being (I think maybe because that was always me in school).
    Good luck with the rest of your book!

3. I’ve recently started a blog, the information you offer on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work.