Orientation

Hi All! So now we’re officially started on the path! I’ve been so excited the last few weeks that it never occurred to me to be nervous – right up until about last thursday! Then all the nerves kicked in over everything: what will the classes be like, will I do well, am I really prepared for this, and on and on! I’m thankful to have today over because now I just feel excited again. This program and the career it will lead to offers such an amazing opportunity to really make a difference at such a basic level that I feel so honored and grateful to be a part of it. I do feel a little weird being in school again – I’ve been out for three years! – but I’m looking forward to it. I always was kind of a nerd and really liked school anyways! So a toast (albeit imaginary!) to all of us for getting this far and to the bright future ahead!

It was fun getting to know a few of you today and I look forward to getting to know everyone in the near future! Well, I think I’ve rambled on quite enough for now so until tomorrow……

k 🙂

2 thoughts on “Orientation

1. you’re in point of fact a excellent webmaster. The website loading pace is incredible. It seems that you are doing any distinctive trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterpiece. you’ve performed a excellent job in this subject!

2. I love this article. I am also an active member in my College for events coordination.